On the date that you are responsible for leading class discussion, you will have certain additional responsibilities in addition to coming to class with your readings and blog entry completed.
* By noon on the day you are to lead (or help to lead) discussion, you will post your discussion leading questions (at least 3 thought-provoking discussion questions) to your blog.
* Your questions should indicate that you have read the readings; avoid overly generalized opinionated questions. Avoid yes/no questions. Aim for open-ended discussion.
The open-ended question: Ask for the how’s and the why’s instead of the what’s.
* Email me your discussion leading questions so that I can compile them for the class discussion along with other discussion leaders.
* Come to class extra prepared to discuss the readings. Do additional readings if necessary. You may bring in additional materials if you would like.
* Be prepared to briefly summarize and discuss readings for the class if called upon to do so.
* Help facilitate class discussion as time necessitates.
Dates for Discussion Leading (NO MAKE UPS- BE PREPARED)
CVs, cover letters, etc.
Socially Branding yourself
Rebecca & Laurie
Sarah & Mat
Allison & Maggie
Adriana & April